Here’s How Magic on the Menu Can Help Your Restaurant Cash in on Word Of Mouth
- It’s an entertaining extension of the restaurant's hospitality, increasing positive word of mouth
- A fun way of delaying customers from leaving during long waits and that will increase total covers for the evening
- It’s a way of attracting valuable publicity to increase your establishment’s visibility
- Personalized entertainment, great for special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries
- Does anyone really want to hear the wait staffs sing again!
- A fun diversion for delays in the kitchen keeping customers happy
- A cover for delays of any kind, your customers will have so much fun they won’t know how long they waited
- Use it to promote slower nights and build business by adding value
- A way of attracting return customers that bring new customers with them
- Entertaining guests on busy nights without taking up any extra space like a band or DJ might, so you seat the whole dining room with paying customers
- As an added value to customers instead of lowering prices
- An unforgettable addition to your establishment’s atmosphere.
You can put Magic on the Menu in your establishment. You'll find my phone number on my business card. Give me a call and let's set up an appointment to discuss the details. In one short visit you can find out how to put smiles on your customer’s faces and give them something to tell their friends and family about.